Still deep in the long black behind the shimmering blue
I'd swear that I have seen the last soul I care to.
So this is my curse and it crawls upon my skin
It sinks into my bones and I'm whole again
I feel it filling me and I prey it will never end
Now it burns within my veins and I'm writing about you again
I close my eyes and see you there
But my eyes deceive me
every other sense says, I'm alone.....
Waking hours melt into sleepless nights
all fear has left me...
If I could learn from my past
I'd possess the strength to walk away
Let your sweet taste fall from my lips, but it resonates....
Now I hold this so dear
to let it fade would tare me apart
If I now left this all behind
simply turned and walked away
would the dawns light fall upon my face
to end this tragedy....
Every word that falls from my lips fall on deaf ears
and I suffocate.........
No comments:
Post a Comment