Nostalgia

Nostalgia
Nostalgia

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Vampires, The Aunts, and ESPionage

You want to know more about what I said regarding The Aunts and the government and the whole ESPionage thing. Ha, if I really believed that THEY could indeed enslave me for ill purposes I wouldn't be writing all the stuff I've been writing. I really don't put much stock in that. It's true, I don't trust the government. For many reasons but what The Aunts said is just something that sticks in the back of my head. I've seen SyFy... lol I will never say something is impossible. My gifts don't work like that anyway. There subjective. Besides, nobody could make me do anything I didn't want to do. In short, If something big went down you better be ready for it because if you think for one minute our government is equipped or would come to your aid your sadly mistaken. This is a dog eat dog world. Every man for himself. Remember what happened in New Orleans when the levies broke. That's just one city. It was a crisis but when you think of all that could go wrong that's nothing. So, when the shit hits the fan someone better be ready to stand up and lead the troops. I could go on for hours regarding the inhumane, wrong, corrupt, greed, capitalist bullshit, ineffective, ways of the world which all go back to the damn government. This is another subject I try to avoid. I've learned to listen and keep my opinion to myself. I've caused a whole room to go silent with the "Oh my gods, I can't believe she just said that." Which of course leads to me having to explain why I said whatever it is I said. Which then leads to a lot of debate, and ultimately leads to huge unmanageable arguments, which then I disappear........

"The Aunts". What can I say about The Aunts? One is somewhat like me (a sensitive) and the other deals with the dead. I suppose you can say it runs in the family. The females on my mother's side and it seems to skip a generation except none of the Aunts children are afflicted. So, I am the youngest, a bit more fine tuned yet most at conflict. I will be visiting "The Aunts" on my journey in hopes they can tell me what the hell is happening to me and maybe even help me figure out what my grandfather is trying to tell me. I must figure out what that means to me......

HaHaHaHa You guys crack me up. NO, I'm not a vampire (too many movies folks). I'm graceful and light on my feet because of years of dancing and being trained in ballet and the arts. That is how I'm tip toe quiet. As far as the keen hearing... (very amused lol) I'm a sensitive. I feel your energy getting closer long before I hear you. I agree, my home is like a cultural museum with many artifacts, statues, painting, mummy's, tombs, books, scrolls, various weapons and a bunch of other rare finds that my grandfather and I have been collecting as long as I can remember. I'm not going to give my exact birth date because of all the idenity theft, abuse, and for the pure fact I don't like giving to much information about myself. I assure you, I was born in the late 70's not the 1700's or 1800's. As far as my bite, well that is just a fetish. I only bite my girlfriends when I'm feeling frisky cuz it won't go any further than a nibble. I don't run around biting my friends (hahaha). It really isn't a true "bite", as you would think of biting anyway. I guess, you'd have to be there. Please don't offer either (offers are boring). If I truly feel the urge most likely I'll just do it. I'm not much for asking permission. Besides, there is only one man whom I'd really like to nibble on. I would breathe him in and drink of him like a fine wine. I bet he smells good too. Not like cologne smell good. Like that natural masculine pheromone smell good. Mmmm..... Anything less that mad, passionate, extraordinary loving sex is a waste of time. There are too many mediocre things in life and that shall not be one of them....Ok, I may have slid off track for a moment. Anyway, an invite for a bite is pretty much the highest form of flattery. It is without a doubt sexual in nature but I'm not a Vampire. I'm a highly sensual being that is all.......

Thank you all for coming to my Annual Spooktacular Halloween Bash. Thank you to the Coven Crew for making it all happen. You guys did a great job as usual and it literally wouldn't of been possible without you. Sorry, I didn't announce my disappearance. Lady Guinevere had plenty enough. I looked to the stars and nothing was where it was suppose to be. I was disorientated, turned around in my chair one to many times. When the stars are wrong, I know I've had plenty enough and it's time for bed.......
















No comments:

Post a Comment