I wished the day when all days would never end,
just so I can see you, my thoughts wander, they tend.
I often think of the beauty within.
Solidified birds of heaven's gates
shining with golden wings while I await.
In one snap of his all mighty fingers
and a beautiful soul will forever linger.
Stained to this planet of death and plague
This beam of light shines through him like our nations flag.
Showing peace and equity forever today.
He leaves nothing but color in a world of gray.
You're everything that's good,
The world could do no better.
Hopefully this bottle that's thrown to the sea,
will reach your doorstep before you disagree.
Angels call to the sound of your voice
and nothing else matters.....
Unbelievable songs ring in my ears,
when you whisper the letters of beauty and tears.
So enough of the past, and future alike,
and hopefully you'll realize before the end of the night.
You're the most beautiful person I've never met.
and I'm lucky to have received the best I could get.....
No comments:
Post a Comment