I had a vision if you please.
A vision only my mind's eye sees,
and in this passing of the night,
I saw you, my guiding light.
A beauty only few women find,
a heart that's gentle, sweet and kind.
With big beautiful eyes, and brilliant hands I want to hold.
Your endless beauty touched my soul.
It put aflame a fire grown dim
which spread in me from limb to limb.
I smiled and felt my worries lift,
and to me, this was your gift.
I'm sure if I touched your hand,
it would be like the music of a magical band.
The softness of your embrace,
I'd know forever I'd be graced.
You're something beautiful, wild and free,
in the vision only my mind's eye sees.
Then I wake, and all is gone.
But your memory's there to linger on.
I wait for night to fall my friend,
so I may see you once again.
This is how you came to me.
In a vision only my mind's eye sees.....
No comments:
Post a Comment