Nostalgia

Nostalgia
Nostalgia

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Message

This is in response to all of your messages and/or posts regarding my Sunday evenings post Echo's of My Past......

I'm truly sorry if I offended anybody by waiting so long to reveal my story. To those of you who think I killed a great man. I won't argue, I know I broke his heart. I never meant to hurt anybody. I bowed out as gracefully as I knew how. Sometimes you have to be your own hero. I did what I thought was best for both of us. I'm not the right woman for him. He will be a good husband to someone, it just won't be me. In time, he will see......

I know many of you are shocked to find out that "something happened" let alone I've been single for quite some time. I'm slow and it takes me awhile to sort things out. Part of the reason I didn't announce this a long time ago is because even though I say I'm ready to date. I don't want anybody asking me out. I don't want anybody trying to play matchmaker either. If it is to be, I will find my Prince on my terms, in my time, my way, by myself. Most of you, know me well enough to know if I like someone, they'll know it. More than likely, I'll come right out and tell them. So, if that hasn't happened it probably won't. I do sound like "The Bitch Goddess" don't I? Geez, I just don't know how else to say it other than just saying it......

Moral of the message.... I'm sorry and don't ask me out......

Fire on your finger
Fire in your eye
Fire in your spirit
Fire that won’t die..
Fire in the bare bones of being
Fire to uphold what’s right
Fire in the heart of darkness
Fire to fuel Love’s light...
Fire to burn but not consume
Fire to learn and not assume
Fire to live and give room
Fire to love and sing her tune......

No comments:

Post a Comment