Nostalgia

Nostalgia
Nostalgia

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What You See

No life's so short it can't turn around
You can't spend your life living underground
from above you don't hear a sound

And I'm out here
Waiting
I don't understand what you want me to be


I can only be me...

It's the dark you're hating
It's not who I am
But I know that it's all that you see

No life's so short that it never learns
No flame so small that it never burns
No page so sure that it never turns

And I'm out here
Waiting
I don't understand what you want me to be

I can only be me...

It's the dark you're hating
It's not who I am
But I know that it's all that you see

Can you live your life in a day
Putting every moment in play
Never hear a word that I say
As you watch the wheels go round

Tell me if you win would it show
In a thousand years who would know
As a million lives come and go
On this same piece of ground

I've been waiting
I don't understand what you want me to be

I can only be me...

It's the dark you're hating
It's not who I am
But I know that it's all that you see

I'm so far away now
Only dreams from here, but somehow
One day that world I will see

I swear on tomorrow
I will take this chance
My life is this moment
The music, the dance
And here in this labyrinth
Of lost mysteries
I close my eyes on this night
And he's all that I see

He's all that I see...



No comments:

Post a Comment