Nostalgia

Nostalgia
Nostalgia

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sirens

A friend of a friend gave me a call last night. Asking if I would be interested in dating her cousin that just happens be to a wealthy business man. She spoke of this man's wealth like it was all he has to offer. "But, he has a eighty thousand dollar car", she says. Honestly, I could care less how much his car cost. An inexpensive car does the same thing? Money doesn't make the man and it sure the hell doesn't make any difference to me. I could care less, how much money a man makes. I'm my own woman, and make my own money. I don't need anybody to take care of me. It's not the clothes a person wears, the music we listen to, nor physical appearance that reveals who we are, it's what lives within.....

Your life is your garden, your thoughts are your seeds. If your life isn't great then you've been watering the weeds. I take pity on the ladies who are only chasing the money. You will never be happy. As for me, I'll never stop smiling because I'll never stop loving the little things in life......

From the darkness they ride
with their veils pulled up to hide
the glowing eyes in their faces
covering the expansive spaces
they ride to the sounds of dark pleasure
spreading the joy of that intense treasure
bringing silken cords with which to bind
their hands by lovers they find
studded and only seeking money
to fulfill their burning wishes
hair braided, black as night
for their masters to grip tight
as they're bound and hotly drip
masters commandingly slip
into their begging faces
and other keenly receptive places
leaving them almost sated
and when their masters sleep
their dark mission they keep
into the night they ride
so to seek more glittering treasure
on their knees, a dark pleasure





No comments:

Post a Comment