Nostalgia

Nostalgia
Nostalgia

Sunday, September 25, 2011

"They" Came

I suppose you could all me a marijuana connoisseur of sorts. I love smoking it. I make THC oils and butter so I can cook and bake with it. I grow it, different kinds and flavors, even blueberry, peach, and cherry if you like it fruity. I use it when brewing beer. Marijuana is now legal in my state. It's still a federal offense but legal as far as the state is concerned. If you can wrap your mind around that one....

You can have up to five clients. For each client you can have up to twelve plants. Now here's the kicker. Each client can only have one ounce per month and I can only have up to 5 ounces at any given time. How they came up with this calculation is beyond me. Every plant will yield a different amount. If I was to cut just one plant I'd have over four ounces. So, I start growing smaller plants but still end up over the legal limit. A few days ago "they" showed up at my door. I'm not sure why. Maybe to ensure I'm within the legal limits as far as how many plants I have and how much product I have on hand. Luckily I knew "they" were coming. I dreamt it. I've been expecting them for a couple weeks now, so I was ready for them. I couldn't leave the house because I knew "they" were coming. I didn't know when but knew it would be soon. I needed to be home when "they" came. Very thankful I knew or it would have been a really bad day.

I may not be able to save everyone but it's nice to know that I can save my own ass when push comes to shove. As soon as you go legal and put your name on paper "they" show up at your home, hassle you, and have something to say. I was expecting the unexpected but I wasn't expecting all the anxiety and hassle.  It isn't worth it to me to take the risk of having them back. I'm not the all seeing eye.......

No comments:

Post a Comment