On a lighter note, I leave this afternoon for New Orleans then off to Montreal . When I get back home from these shows
I'm going to rest a few days, do some trick or treating with the the Compound kids
then I'm leaving for a while. I gotta get out of here, and clear my head. I
don't know where I'm going or when I'll be back. I assure you I won't be gone
for months or anything. I will stay in the country so no worries. (Dave) I will
be back in time for the Nov. shows. I'll have my phone but as usual it won't be
turned on unless I have to for some reason or another. I'll be checking my
facebook daily so you all can catch me there if you want to. I have questions
that I need answered and I'm not getting them here. I keep loosing weight and
that is not good for me. I really
haven't been taking good care of myself lately. I have no room for anymore
weight loss. I'm now down to 108 and can't seem to get a handle on it. I think
I have to much going on right now. My head is overloaded with way to much
stuff. I'm a very mixed up girl right now and I think that's part to blame for
this weight issue. I want to get lost. Really truly lost. Maybe then I'll be
able to answer these questions and find myself again. You know, this open thing
really is good for me. I had no idea it would be this good for me or maybe I
would have tried a long time ago. It seems, when I write whatever it is I'm
writing about, getting it out makes me whole. I'm finding that I have stuffed
many issues way down deep inside and forgot about them. Lately, it's all coming
to the surface. One after another. I forgot about these things you see. I'm
done with pushing things down inside. From here on out I'll deal with them as
they come. It took a long time for me to truly deal with the loss of my grandfather.
I love him and miss him terribly. After my post My Bleeding Heart I cried for
days but I'm good now. It's been dealt with and put to bed. Well, it's kind of
put to bed. He keeps telling me, "The risk that might break you is also
the one that might set you free". I don't know what this means to me. It
could be several things, it could be all things, I need to figure out what this
means to me. I've been thinking about it for over a week and still don't have a
clue. When I write about all these things it's my way of truly dealing with it.
You know, I had thought on several posts that maybe it wasn't a good idea.
Echo's of my past was the first good bad idea. I got some back lash that I
didn't want to defend. I hate being the cause of someone else's pain. Never
less, he did attempt to choke the life out of me and I just laid there without
a fight and let him. When he got no reaction he stopped. He had slowly killed
me over the years. I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at myself for allowing it to
happen. You can't kill what is already dead!! I'm over him and all the bullshit
that went with it. I was over it long before I left.
The post Logic Vs.
Metaphysics is another that was difficult for me. When your a sensitive and you
feel everything sometimes it's hard to tell what is yours. Sometimes they
become entwined and it confuses me. Although, after writing that, I was at
peace. Nothing was racing through my head, so it seemed I answered all my own
questions and was ok with what I found. I was so at peace none of the other
stuff that's been trampling my mind even came up. In fact, I had nothing to say
about anything for days. I haven't had peace like that is such a long time. Of
course, I knew it wouldn't last. Couldn't last because of the odd nature of it
all. I knew after writing that post it wouldn't be over. You guys just have
more questions. Things I hadn't really thought about. Then the thing that
happened last week. It just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I don't want to
invade his personal space. I don't want to be the cause of anything unpleasant
for him. I don't know what happened but I'm afraid it will happen again and I
don't know how to stop it. I already feel like I've wronged him in several
ways. I accidently invade his personal space and I post this stuff about him
and he doesn't know it. You guys think he should know how I feel and should
know about my cursed gift. He (kinda) does know how I feel. I may have been vague
but he knows things about things. He knows I think he's beautiful inside and
out. He knows I think he's brilliant. He knows I want to meet him. He knows I
want to get to know him better. I have already told him all these things. It
wouldn't surprise me if he knew more than what I think. Especially after last
weeks incident. I'd be willing to bet he's got some crazy intuition or
something. As far as telling him more of what I "feel"....What the
hell am I suppose to tell him? What the hell would I say? You can't just tell
someone you don't know all this. What is he suppose to do with that kind of
information. How does one respond to something like that? I just can't do that
to him. He has enough going on without me adding to it. I'll tell you what. I
will find a way to tell him about my cursed gift but that's as far as I'm
willing to go at this point. Unless he asks of course. I will not lie to him
but I don't want to boggle his mind with my metaphysical mumbo. And NO, I'm not
afraid he can't handle it. I'm more afraid I can't handle it.......
I don't know where I'm going but I'll be heading west. I'm
taking my kite and board, my ski's, and scuba gear. Before you all say, your
not suppose to do any of that alone. I know this and I'm doing it anyway so
save your breath. The worse that could happen is I become shark bait. I'm ok
with that. If the last thing I hear is the ocean calling, I'll die where I'm
meant to be......
I plan on addressing all my demons and all that keeps me up
at night. I'm going to try to post something on here daily so you can read
through my struggles. I'm not sure what all is going to come up. By the time I make
it back home I hope to have found peace and put the demons to rest. This will
be a trip of personal reflection. Nope, I'm not traditional, nor conventional
but loyalty runs through my veins like a river.........
People hide the wounds that you cannot see
Beneath shallowness and cruelty
Hard barriers to stop you getting in
It's safer not to risk pain again
Those walls get built and you don't even know
It seems safe inside but they don't let you grow
They close out the joy as well as the pain
Would you give up the sunshine to get rid of the rain?
They form a prison and keep you inside
Solitary confinement for the real you to hide
Inside this prison you shrivel and bleed
Until one day it's more painful than breaking free
Then demolishing of the walls has to start
And you begin to make the journey to your heart
No comments:
Post a Comment