Nostalgia

Nostalgia
Nostalgia

Friday, October 21, 2011

Why Sleep Just Paint

Nothing is going on that I can't sleep. I woke up Wednesday morning full of inspiration so I starting writing. I have three pieces I'm working on for the blog in addition to my novel and novella. I've been a writing machine lately. Started out the morning writing and by late afternoon I was tired of writing so I played my guitar for a few hours then decided to paint. I started painting the man of my dreams and forgot to eat, I forgot to sleep. I suppose I was so wrapped up in my work I forgot the world even exists. By the time I realized maybe I should go to bed, it was time to get up so I just stayed up. By the time Thursday evening rolled around I was so damn tired I was getting cranky. I haven't had any disturbing dreams in over two weeks. Lately my dreams remind me of what's missing in my life......



Peaceful waters within my mind
Where I can leave confusion behind
To float in quiet, tranquil quarters
Within my mind, peaceful waters

I sail on the slowest brainwaves
In and out of secret caves
The world outside begins to pale
On the slowest brainwaves I sail

Becoming a part of the cosmic sea
Attuning to the energy
Sweet serenity fills my heart
Of the cosmic sea becoming a part

Inspiration flowing through me
As I see so much more clearly
Infused with a sense of knowing
Through me inspiration flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment