Speaking of shimmering upon his mind. Just for the record, I
didn't do this on purpose furthermore I don't even know how I did it. It just
happened. You know how I dream things, remember them and later they come to
pass? You know how sometimes I have a flash of major déjà then I know what's going to happen just before
it happens? Well, seems I may have a new cursed gift or maybe he's the only one
who's been able to pull it out of me. This is so strange. Last week I was
sitting at the computer writing. Out of nowhere, not thinking about him or
anything I had what I can only describe as a flash of déjà. Except I didn't see
(only feel) things, it was like I could feel his thoughts or emotions or
something. I don't know how, but I know they were his. I'm not
sure what it was. It's hard to explain someone else's emotions. They
weren't mine so I'm not sure but it felt to me like overload, extreme busy,
tired, possibly frustrated, ready to call it a day/ night, all the above sort
of thing. I got this flood of stuff. Then it was like he knew I was there or
something. A big thick dark wooden door slammed in on me. It was like someone
slamming a door in your face. It slammed so hard it (literally) knocked me out
of my chair. I fell backwards out of my chair onto the floor and hit the back
of my head so hard I'm surprised I don't have a concussion. I've NEVER had
anything like that happen before. Either he knew I was there and didn't want me
there or subconsciously I didn't want to be there. One of us slammed that door. I'm not sure who, but I'd be ok if that didn't happen again......
I wanted to reach out to him on facebook or something. I
couldn't put my finger on it but I could
feel something wasn't right. I can't help but want to make it better but I
couldn't even try because I didn't know what to say. What do you say, I can
feel from 2,000 miles away something is wrong? Yeah, ok..... Some one slammed
that door and I'm sure not going to keep knocking. So, I left it alone.....
So lonely sometimes
Yearning for someone to understandSomeone who'll care for me
Just for who I am
Someone who'll share with me
Who they really are
I believe I'll find it someday
But right now it seems so far
Why do I have this hunger inside?
Is life just a long lonely ride?
Or does the wait make you appreciate it more
when you find the one you've been waiting for?
I only know I won't settle for second best
I've have a pale imitation of love and now
I want the rest.....
No comments:
Post a Comment