Nostalgia

Nostalgia
Nostalgia

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stalk or not to Stalk

I thought I had a stalker and I'm happy to announce that I kind of had a stalker but not in the sense of how we all think of stalkers. Two weeks ago, was a difficult week. I suppose I just had enough. I knew some guy was lurking in my woods. Initially the whole thought creeped me out. I didn't want to go out into my own woods, have bon-fires, or anything to do with anything outside because I was fearful of whom was out there and what there intention might be. A good stalker that does his or her homework would quickly find out I'm probably not a good person to stalk. Fear never lasts long with me. I will never stand idle and wait for something to happen.

I live a pretty quiet life other than when I'm working, promoting, working a show, or letting loose with the crew. I like peaceful tranquility. I play my music, guitar, and piano. Work on my novel, write my blogs, mess around on facebook, sometimes draw, and read daily. You can't see my house from the road. You have to either be let in or have a pass code to drive back here or climb over a tall wall and take a hike. When I have a fire you can see it for miles. I like fire, and my fires are big. Sometimes I'll have several fires going at the same time. One in the fireplace, one on the patio, and one in the pit. I've always been drawn to fire. Fire and water. I can loose myself either way.

I live away from the city, out in the country near the slope. I've lived in some big city somewhere for many years. Now that I can afford to do what I want and live wherever I want, I choose the country. It's not as convenient as the city but that's the only down side (well, you know other than thinking there's a creep in your woods). This is where I'm meant to be. I don't have to worry about annoying my neighbors with my guitar or music, I don't have to worry about my neighbors thinking I'm going to burn down the neighborhood with my fires. I don't have to worry about my friends peeing on the neighbors flowers and killing them or passing out on the lawn or howling at the moon or at each other. I don't have to worry about the neighbors bitching because I smoke so much pot that it emanates from my house. I don't have to worry about the windows, and making my neighbors weird because I run around half naked. Come to think of it, I think that's how I got my last stalker....

Live and learn, soooo........ I MOVED TO THE COUNTRY!!! On any givin day I am only me and I don't see any of that changing anytime soon.

The previous week wasn't good. I just had enough disappointments and everything else, and nothing was going as planned. The bitch goddess reared her head and decided to stalk my stalker just to shake things up a bit. I knew that bastard was out in my woods. I don't play very nice when someone invades my personal space. My personal space may span over several hundred acres but damn it I'm not called the little witch in the woods for nothin'. My brother and I geared up and went after him. It didn't take us long to find him. He didn't even know we were coming. Shitty stalker if you ask me. Let's just say, I'm scarier than him. I made him give me his wallet and found he's a damn PI. Can you frickin' believe it. I almost chopped the head off a regular ole Joe.

My ex hired him to follow me, to find out what I'm up to. Why does he even care? He has done everything under the sun to prolong the inevitable. It's so highly unlikely that I would change my mind about anything. Did he really think he was going to learn something he didn't already know?  He really shouldn't give me that much power. I didn't think he'd do something so ridiculous. He should know better, or maybe he doesn't know better. I don't even give a damn. This shit is over, I've been over it long before it was over. I suppose if that's what he needs to give him peace. I get it, I don't like it, but I get it. I just can't believe he wasted that much money to find out what he already knew. I also can't believe the determination of the PI. I mean to get close to me or follow me, now that is real work there. He got his workout now didn't he? I bet I'm the hardest case he's ever had. Men are strange creatures and do strange things.

I let the PI go since he wasn't a stalker after all. He did call the police on me though. The police came to my home. Didn't get past the front gate but they came none the less and hassled me about threatening the PI. That bastard is lucky I didn't stake his scrotum to a tree......




No comments:

Post a Comment